Even better, if you have little ones at home, consider a picture book. The gift that keeps on giving!
Here is our top seven!
Why seven? Well...that's all I have found for now...
My dinosaur dad by Ruth Paul, Scholastic, 2013
- great rhythm and rhyme for younger children, fabulous use of adjectives and verbs to describe dashing dinosaur dads everywhere
- Everyone loves a great dad joke and this book's full of them!
- Everyone still loves a great dad joke...and here's some more!
- A warm favourite - who could go past Bruce Whatley's fabulous illustrations?
- The inimitable Nick Bland's contribution to all things dad!
- Anna Walker's Ollie series, this time all about his dad.
- An oldie but a goodie - Brown's partner book to My mum!