Dymocks Children’s Charities (DCC) have entered a team led by ambassador, Leisel Jones in the 2015 City2Surf to raise funds for our literacy programs supporting primary and pre-primary children in priority locations around Australia. For more information about DCC visit dymockschildrenscharities.org.au You can register for one of the limited GOLD Running Duck positions NOW.
There are lots of benefits so GOLD Runners are encouraged to register asap!
GOLD Running Ducks participants who raise over $1,000 receive:
1. Priority start positioning at the 2015 City2Surf
2. Opportunity to run with Charity Ambassador Leisel Jones!
3. Complimentary City2Surf registration (value $80)
4. 2 x 45 min Goodlife Health Clubs Kickstart Personal training sessions.
5. A Running Ducks 2015 Team singlet (value $44.95
6. Post event warm down session with Goodlife Health Clubs staff
7. Knowledge that you’re helping Dymocks Children’s Charities change kids’ lives - one book at a time!
To register as a GOLD Running Duck or to find out more visit the website runningducks.org.au